over 16 years old
OPEN DANCE TRAINING is a pre-professional program that introduces you to our multidisciplinary training.
Who signs up for open training?
1) Dancers and teachers from other disciplines who want to learn more about modern dances.
2) Actors and singers who want to spend time improving their dance technique and performance.
3) Students who want to dedicate themselves to serious training.
4) Foreigners who will be living in Barcelona for an extended period of time and want to join a dance training program during their visit.
• To be older than 16
• Open to all levels. The trial class is used to determine class level.
• Duration of the program, 9 months
• Each student will be assigned a tutor who will guide them to achieve their dance goals.
• The Certificate of Completion is awarded to those who complete the training with satisfactory evaluations.
– 8 to 10 classes/week
– Planning/Requirements: 2 ballet classes, 2 Contemporary classes, 2 Jazz/Modern classes + 2 classes to choose from (we also offer hip-hop, commercial, singing and other disciplines).
Exams & Performance
1st Trimester – Winter Showcase, Evaluation
2nd Trimester – Exams (grades + evaluation), Competitions
3rd Trimester – International Dance Day, End of Year Recital, Final exams
We organize workshops with guest teachers, some of which are auditions for scholarships to the Martha Graham School of Dance (NYC) and Peridance Capezio Center (NYC).
– Máximo Hita: Modern Jazz, Integrative Technique
– Laura Hernández: Contemporary, Movement Sculpting
– Susie Kellerman: Jazz Dance, Lyrical, Claque
– Anna Vila, Mireia Lorente: Ballet Clásico, Floor Barre
– Nicholas Bertolotto: Acting, Broadway Jazz
– Kiki Rodriguez: Danza Jazz, Broadway Jazz
– Bebeto Cidra: Contemporary
– Carla Uccelli: Singing
– Mariano Botindari: Theatre Jazz
– Nya Bowman: Técnica Graham
– Diego Funes: Contemporary Forms, Danza Jazz